Stop Hurting Your Back!
The WauK® board's one-of-a-kind, patented design adds the functionality of a dolly to a conventional backboard, allowing a first responder to extricate an immobilized patient from tight, restricted spaces. It’s the ideal companion to a stair chair because the WauK® board allows rescuing patients that must remain supine (lying face up), without carrying them.
- - Roll a patient, rather than carry a patient.
- - Remove patients from the most constricted locations.
- - Prevent career limiting back injuries.
- - Prevent movement of the patient during extrication.
ATW: All-Terrain WauK® Board
- All-terrain 5" wheels for outdoor/indoor use.
- Exterior wheel placement provides improved stability.
- Mass Casualty Incidents
- Active Shooter Situations
- Bariatric Patient Extrication
- Slope Rescue
- Confined Space Rescue
- Tight Space Evacuation (Small Elevators, Narrow Doorways, Small Stairwells and Mobile Homes)
- Mass Casualty Trailers
- Suppression Vehicles
Easily stores in:
Uses of WauK® Board
The Newest Innovation in Patient Extrication.
Get in touch now to talk to our team.
Important Points About WauK® Board
- Washington DC’s Chief Medical Examiner office relies on the WauK® board for deceased removals.
- Brevard County, Florida — home of the Kennedy Space Center — adopted the WauK® board on ambulances county‑wide after field testing for 2 months.
- “The WauK® board should be the standard of care for extrication of patients with or without evidence of spinal cord injury.”- Dr. Gregory R. Brammer, MD, FACEP.
- Miami-Dade County’s Chief Medical Examiner uses WauK® boards for deceased removals.
- Fairfield Hose Co. moved a 550lb patient off the floor, into his chair, then to the ambulance. Chief Hawryliw said “we could not move this patient without a WauK® board.”
- Butler County EMS Council in Pennsylvania adopted the WauK® board county‑wide.
- Milwaukee’s Chief Medical Examiner recently purchased WauK® boards for deceased removals.
Waukboard Products and Accessories
Standard All-Terrain WauK® board PART # WBAT200-SO
Full size WauK® board with wheels, footrest, and
3″ additional head room for the patient.
Compact All-Terrain WauK® board PART # WBAT100-SO
Compact size WauK® board with wheels, footrest.
Mortuary WauK® Board PART # WBF120‑GR
WauK® board with wheels, footrest, and quick disconnect handles.
Patient Strap Combo Pack PART # STR203-BK
Set of three black Morrison two-piece straps with swivel speed clip ends, 5′ polypro straps, all with plastic buckle.
Mounting Straps PART # STR210-BK
Secures WauK® board in Type II ambulance. Danko 2″ black mounting strap w/plastic side release buckle and 2 metal footman loops. Maximum length 25″. Set of two. (How to Use)
Head Immobilizer PART # HID220-WH
Multi-Grip universal head immobilizer. Includes head and chin straps.